- Stationery Tape
- Single sided tape designed for all small jobs at school, home or office.
- Packaging Tape (Buff and Clear)
- Melt, it is typically used on boxes, they have a high adhesion and adaptability. It is from synthetic rubber.
- Acrylic, it is typically used on plastics (bubble wrap, plastic bags, etc). It is water-based acrylic.
- Machine Applied Tape
- It is used for carton sealing and packaging for automatic machines, the rolls are generally 1000m
- Filament Tape
- Single sided tape, medium resistant, longitudinally reinforced, recommended to secure carton boxes or light steel bundles.
- Masking Tape
- It can be used for decoration, building, car refinishing and repairs.
- Double Sided Tape (RDA, TNT and GDA)
- RDA – It is used to fix photographs, samples, light objects and small items, high tack and adhesion on both sides.
- TNT – Double sided, require a medium temperature resistance, used in the leather industry.
- GDA – Double sided carpet tape, high adhesion to secure fixing on all types of surfaces. Easy to tear by hand
- Insulation Tape (Multipurpose repairing tape)
- All purpose repair tape for cables, tubes, and panels, heavy packaging, urgent repairing and fixing jobs on plastic, wood, fabrics, tents, etc. Available in different colours.
- Aluminium Tape
- Designed to join insulation panels in the building industry, aluminium pipes in the air conditioning and ventilation sector.
Printed and Colour Tape
- Printed Tape
- It is acrylic adhesive for packaging with high adhesion, suitable to light to medium weight sealing. Used for company identification and security purposes.
- Colour Tapes
- It is acrylic adhesive for packaging with high adhesion, suitable to light to medium weight sealing. Different colours available for easy of identification purposes.
- Barrier Tape
- Non adhesive LDPE tape widely used for traffic guide, corporate branding, promotional purpose, crowd control, isolate a specific area and warning security control.
- Printing of company logo can be done as well, there will be a minimum quantity.
- Floor Marking
- Ideal for floor marking, excellent flexibility, anti-abrasion, anti-corrosion, resistant properties to acids, alkalies and oils.
- Fragile Labels
- It is used when transporting delicate or fragile items, that you do not want to get damaged.
These are labels that are made up to your requirements, they come in various sizes and applications.
- plastic packaging material in sheets or roll format containing numerous small air cushions designed to protect fragile goods
- Aerothene Sheets are ideal for protecting breakables against damage, they can be interleaved between several items, and are mostly used by the furnishing industry to protect furniture surfaces against chips and scratches during transportation
Corroboard / SFK (Single Face Kraft)
- Better known as SFK this product has been mostly used in small sheets (of differing dimension) to protect sensitive rose heads but it is also widely used in the removals industry for protecting china and other fragile items. SFK is usually supplied in rolls and by the kilo.
- Cushion Kraft is a bubble product with either one or both sides laminated with kraft paper. Often used for protection of furniture during transporting.
Corner Protectors/ Edge Guards
- Corner protector used in various applications for transporting goods where corners of good need protection. They come if different lengths and width.
Corrugated Flat Sheets
- It is flat sheets of board that is used to divide up items that are stacked on a pallet. Or are used on the base of the pallet to protect the boxes.
- Polypropylene Hand strapping is mainly used in manual applications and offer security to boxes. This strapping is suitable for lighter items that are in need of added security. Different seals are used to secure the strapping and we also offer tooling options.
Semi Automatic Strapping
- Polypropylene Semi-Automatic strapping is used for securing lighter boxes or parcels and is used specifically with a Semi-Automatic strapping machine. No Seals or buckles are used in this application.
Fully Automatic Strapping
- Polypropylene Fully Automatic strapping is used for securing light to medium boxes or parcels. Used specifically with Fully Automatic Strapping Machine. No seal or buckles are used in this application.
- Polywoven strapping secures heavy loads and is used by freight companies. This is a soft nylon woven strapping design not to damage strapped products. We offer various tooling.
Steel strapping is used for heavier products. Predominantly used in engineering and mining sector for securing pallets of steel. We have various manual tooling available.
- Open Seals are designed for securing hand & pallet strapping and has an opening for easy utilisation. These seals consist of mild steel.
- Closed Seals are designed for securing steel strapping and are closed in design because it is easier to use on steel strapping. These seals consist of mild steel.
- Long Seals are designed for securing steel strapping and are closed in design because it is easier to use on steel strapping. These seals consist of mild steel.
- Wire Buckles are used as an alternative to seals in strapping applications. Comes in various sizes suited for strapping widths. Buckles are made from steel.
- Poly Buckles are plastic buckles used in the strapping of very light applications. Poly Buckles is hand tensioned with no tooling required.
Tensioners are used to tension strapping. This tool is used in conjunction with a crimper to finally secure the strap to the load of the product.
This tool is a 2 in 1 where tensioning and crimping is performed in one operation. Used 12mm to 19mm polypropylene (hand) strapping.
This tool is used to crimp the metal seal to the strapping after tensioning to secure to load.
It is a string like material that is used to tie or hold together various items. There are different thickness for different applications.
They are used to seal bags; a tightening tool will be needed to tighten the wire tire.
It is used to seal packaging items, a staple gun will be needed for this application.
Kraft & Mandini Paper and Newsprint
- Mandini Paper and Newsprint is wrapping paper that is used in many different industries in South Africa and globally. From the printing industry to furniture manufactures the use for Mandini Brown Paper and Newsprint is endless.